"Optimus Eventus"

Trained to do service at its best. Defying dogmata of time and space.

Living it up to our commitments. We optimize satisfaction.
We guarantee seamless interaction.
We value your business.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

10th Day: Modem Mode

Oh well it's just another night shift training. Just another eight hour battle inside a cold training room with bunch of sleepyheads! haha! Seriously, our topics each day are getting deeper and heavier. And this pea brain of mine can only do so much to absorb such techy stuff. I promised myself that I would intently listen to every little detail our trainer would share but sometimes I just can't avoid being sluggish and fighting over it felt like I was in trance.

Today, our trainer walked us through the world of modem. And maaan! There's a quite a number of them we ought to support! Different models... versions... types. Some of them looked like a bread toaster and some even looked like a nebulizer!haha Our trainer already taught us on how to configure modems if ever they go nuts. Of course, tools are always there to lend a hand. And yes, I finally realized today that these tools aren't my foes but friends and I'd establish more rapport to make them my best friends on the floor. I guess we'd continue talking more about modems tonight. I gotta brace myself for another nose bleeding moments! haha

me and my pretty young lass chumegs! taken just before our shift ended...

kindly explain to me please! why in the world do our energies shoot up to level 10 when it's almost time to go home??!!

Filthy pretty sleepyheads!! hmmmpppfff!

And just when everyone was on the brink of passing out, we decided to put an ice breaker in the middle of our tedious lecture. But instead of playing games, this time we wanted someone to sing a song for the group. In times like this, people are predictable. One would start asking who would sing and then another one would suggest until the entire class would pick on one person until he/she can't help it but sing. Oh I love that part when someone gives in and then sings!haha Four of our mates sang a song. From where I'm sitting, I bet these people just love karaoke. Well I guess there's an impending karaoke session that would happen anytime this week? Now I'm all agog!

And oh, I forgot to mention that by persistent lulling and hauling, we made our ever affable trainer to sing for us. Sing for us... or for someone? Not sure though! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment