Mr. Trainer came inside the training room and dropped the biggest brick ever. We're gonna have our Berlitz Language Assessment tomorrow.
I didn't know how to react. We've known that this day will come and eventually we'll have to take this assessment. But still butterflies in my stomach wouldn't stop in churning up every intestine that I have. Waaah! I just hate the feeling!
I tried to convince myself that this kind of assessment isn't new to me. I've taken the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and got good results. The interview was more gut-wrenching because it was a one-on-one conversation with a British native speaker. And Berlitz will just be conducted over the phone. See? I don't even have to worry about the rater's facial expressions. I've got to focus in our conversation and that's it!
But why am I worrying so much?! Grrrrrrrrr!
![]() | |||||||||||
| The happy faces of 117A a night before the Berlitz Exam. I'm positive that we're still gonna go out from work tonight wearing the same faces! Go 117A! Nail that Berlitz! |
God be our guide tonight! ☺

good luck!
ReplyDelete