"Optimus Eventus"

Trained to do service at its best. Defying dogmata of time and space.

Living it up to our commitments. We optimize satisfaction.
We guarantee seamless interaction.
We value your business.

Friday, August 13, 2010

11th Day: Jollification

Woke up as the thumping sound from the staircase bonged in my room. I instantly heard my mom saying, "Mata dan! Nay Sunog!" From the tone of her voice, I already pictured the enormous distress in her face. I jumped out of bed and hastily opened the door. There she was panting and frantic with worry while telling me there's a house set on fire just one block away from ours. And in a suburb where we are situated, 5 minutes is much too short to burn down houses brought forth from light materials. It was just 2pm and the sun beamed expansively. The wind was perfect to further ignite a blazing fire.

But this scenario was completely different 12 hours ago...

...where I attended my 11th day training at work. We started our class with a group activity. Our trainer divided us into eight groups. Each group was given a certain modem and was tasked to enumerate in front of the class the modem's distinctive characteristics and functions. The activity was pretty good. Sharing it to the class helped me to understand modems more. Today's lecture was, still, all about modem. This time we studied the different interpretation of external modem indicator lights. There were red.. green.. orange lights and then lights off. Simply reminded of my kindergarten days where my teacher used to teach us traffic lights. It was more of the same except that this time, modem lights' interpretation vary depending in the modem's framework. Nonetheless, tools are always there to help.

Ney, Lassy, and I went to level 4 and used the restroom. After, I asked Ney to take a whole body picture of me!

Vain much?

Well, maybe a bit..hehe but I just wanted to document the first time I wore the cute shorts my momma especially made for me!

Thanks Ney!

Thanks Ma! (make more shorts for me please.. haha)



Our class ended earlier than expected. And so we just talked and laughed... den talked and laughed again... yah know, the usual energy we get every time we're about to go home..haha While waiting for 6am, we took pictures again.

hmmm... this picture taking stuff is slowly turning into a habit huh?! ehehe

Anyway, this is me with the gorgeous men of Wave 117A and of course, our ever affable trainer! :-)


See the unexpected veering of events? Hours ago I just had the best time with my colleagues. We were mirthful and jolly as ever. Went home. Dozed myself with sleep. Woke up with our neighbor's house set on fire. Everything just went topsy-turvy. From jollification to near misfortune. How wicked is that!?

Nevertheless, thanks to God! Me, mom, and our house are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment