"Optimus Eventus"

Trained to do service at its best. Defying dogmata of time and space.

Living it up to our commitments. We optimize satisfaction.
We guarantee seamless interaction.
We value your business.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

12th Day: Who Dozen?

Just like a dozen of red roses, this day was beautiful. Though it was another lecture mode at the training room, I think I'm starting to appreciate the beauty of this kind of job. We started to tackle about the registration process. Yah know, the time when customers register themselves to set up an internet; agents must be with them (over the phone of course) to walk them through the entire process. And yes! This type of task I think is one of the easiest but definitely one of the longest so good luck to our average handling time! lol 

And like a dozen of red roses, this day was bountiful. The admin are giving free snacks for agents who'll go on duty at graveyard shifts. And so we received sweet bread and orange juice. Okay... that wasn't sating as we expected it to be but it's still a blessing though! Well who in their sane minds give out breads and juices just like that for bunch of sleepyheads free of charge?! Not to mention the fact that I saved 40 bucks intended for  my snacks at break. So see?!haha On the other hand, Nhey, our ever generous mate, brought one whole piece of roasted chicken and shared it to the group. Now that was delicious!haha We lingered at the pantry during lunch time and filled our tummies with that juicy chicken coupled with rice. Thanks Nhey! But please don't overdo this okay?! I and Lassy are kinda' trying to maintain some waistline here! haha 

At the end of the shift, Lassy, Nhey, Claire, and I decided to sate our souls this time. From the office, we took a jeepney to Mabolo Church and attended the holy mass. Though we were already very groggy, we have to be fair and give thanks to the Almighty One who favored us a blissful dozen of beautiful days at work. Personally, I wished that He'd still continue showering all of us tons and tons of beautiful days. Just like a dozen of beautiful roses...

Well who dozen... I mean... doesn't want that?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment