"Optimus Eventus"

Trained to do service at its best. Defying dogmata of time and space.

Living it up to our commitments. We optimize satisfaction.
We guarantee seamless interaction.
We value your business.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Day Prior

Tomorrow's gonna be different 'coz I will start a new journey and about to enter a new world. And this current blog of mine will be the witness of everything that I have to face as a call center agent. The world of Call Center is enduring as what I have always heard and tomorrow... tomorrow I'll make my own story. And from this day forward, I shall write every possible experience that I have to undergo as a newbie.

Now I'm feeling the usual jitters I feel every time I join something new. It's like the first day of grade school or high school. That feeling of fearing the unknown ripples inside my tummy once again. I can still remember the first day I came to Accenture (my old company), totally clueless of what I was doing but eventually found my feet and adapted the nature of my job. So I guess life's just like that... first times are always creepy! lol

Oh well! Good luck to me! Tomorrow's gonna be my first day high so I should be in my best elements lest I might just start off on the wrong foot. However, I believe God is always with me so why shrivel in fear.

So??!! Let's get it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment