♫ This could be the start of something new.. It feels so right to be here with you. And now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart.. The start of something new! ♪♪Ring a bell? Right before the smash hit musical TV show GLEE, there was High School Musical! The Efron-Hudgens tandem, remember? Well, I won't be talking about them today...
... I'd be talking about the new beginnings that are just lurking somewhere at the cold corners of our office haha! These past few days, we have been tackling about the useful tools that we will be using on the floor during troubleshooting. Well for the record, we currently have three tools that we learned separately everyday. Now here's the catch, just this night, we were taught on how to simultaneously use these tools while talking or troubleshooting a customer's issue. Yep, you heard it right. Multitasking is the name of the game. And you need to master the rest of it to attain its synergistic effect. It's pretty difficult as of now but I believe I'll soon find my feet. I believe tools are there to help you and not to mess things up.
On a lighter side, I won't name names though but I have these friends back at the office who are just about to begin their burgeoning love affair! Yep, I can sense it with all my senses that this flirting would lead to something new. Oh I just love seeing people dazed under the spell of powerful attraction. The thrilling, grinning for no reason, sparkling eyes, and the daydreaming of endless possibilities! I'm almost in love myself. In love with the thought of love though! haha! But kidding aside... as long as you're both happy, why not?
Lastly, remember the new teammates I once told you? Those people who would just show poker face every time one of us cracks a joke? Well, good news is, they know how to laugh back! Not to mention the fact that they're starting to ask questions and communicate! Yeheeey! That's quite a progress! And who knows? This might be the start of a new friendship. After all, we're all in the same team right? So why make it complicated? Let's just be friends for goodness sake!
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success!" - Henry Ford
No comments:
Post a Comment