Woke up at dawn while it's raining cats and dogs outside. It was already 4:17am so I got up and headed to the bathroom. My throat was painfully scratchy and nose all clogged up. If only I could go back to bed and just forget about the world then I certainly would but it's just my second day for heaven's sake! Both nature and my body are not cooperating that well though.
Logged in exaggeratedly early at the guard's area (5:15am). I rode a cab when I headed to the office. Spent 85 bucks for it but it was worth it. I just can't picture myself riding a jeepney under the rain while I compete against the early market buyers at Carbon. I loathed the idea of it.
Today we were already introduced to the very famous METRICS in the world of BPO industry. It was quite complicated for me as of now but I convinced myself to think about it later when I'm already at the floor. As of now, training will be my primary concern. I need to learn as much as I can. A lot of qualifying exams are on our way and it's draining when you dwell on that idea but I actually like the pressure, it makes me want to strive more.
Our trainer discussed about customer care service the entire day. We were taught in the proper way of dealing with customers especially the "irate" ones. Since most of us are call center virgins, the topic was pretty helpful. We were not only given the different styles of customer service but also the various tricks in providing a quality one. But as they say, even the trainers would, that there are some things that are only learned on the floor. We'll see in my future blogs but for now I'm just enjoying the training.

With my friend Lassy during our training! Ms. Trainer had to troubleshoot something so we had a snapshot!hehe Thanks Ney, once again, for this picture.
Man! You gotta look at those alluring eye bags... haha This bloody flu virus was giving me hard time sleeping at night!
However, this day was quite exhausting. My body didn't recuperate. Flu virus was such a tough thing to beat. I felt sick the whole time. I just want to get rid of this virus asap! It isn't really helping in any way. And to make things worse, I almost lost my mobile phone only to realize that I left it at the security booth. I'm still blessed 'coz the guard was honest enough to keep it for me.
Eventually, I went home under the prickly heat of the sun. Raging rain before office then a sultry sun after. How is that? Seriously! The crazy weather was making me sick even more. When I arrived, I directly dove on my bed. Knocked down. Indeed, flu virus plus a crazy weather were worst than Pacquiao's straight punch!
No comments:
Post a Comment